Page 1 of 3
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Medbeats Healthcare is not responsible for the product authenticity displayed in advertisement on medbeats.com.
2. medbeats.com is not responsible for the typing spelling mistakes of the articles etc displayed in medbeats.com.
3. no part of medbeats.com can be reproduced except in case of written permission from the Managing Director of medbeats.com.
4. Decision of Managing Director is final in all respect.
5. Nobody is allowed to file any court case ever, in any circumstances, against Medbeats Healthcare or any employ or part of Medbeats Healthcare.
6. no one is allowed to misuse the website and in such cases is liable of punishment.
7. the payment for advertisement should only be in cash which is not refundable in any case.
8. no one is allowed to change the content of website except under written permission of Managing Director of Medbeats Healthcare.
9. you can send your suggestions/articles/ advertisements etc to us . It is upto Managing Director whether to accept it or reject it without any notice or reason.
10. The Managing Director will look into the official matters of the Medbeats Healthcare.
11. Dr. Imran Sabri is the sole proprietor of Medbeats Healthcare.
12. the webmaster will look into the contents of medbeats.com
13. These terms and conditions are liable to change from time to time without any prior notice or information to any body.
14. medbeats.com is a site that provides only general information.
15. By giving advertisement on Medbeats.com it is assumed that the applicants has read and is ready to abide all the terms and conditions of Medbeats Healthcare and Medbeats.com. Applicant is bound to obey the terms and condition in all respect without any exception.
16. Any information provided by medbeats.com in any form is not a substitute for the medical advice rendered by your personal physician or by your healthcare professional.
17. Medbeats Healthcare does not accept any responsibility or liability for any diagnosis or treatment, which is made by any individual, based on any matter/content provided by medbeats.com.
18. Any individual who tries a remedy/course of action based on any suggestion from medbeats.com does so at his/her own risk.
19. Do Not take any medication advised in medbeats.com in any circumstances.
20. Our online doctor section is only for health awareness, basic health and is concentrated only on preventive aspects of the health. It is not meant to treat anyone.
21. Visitors of the website are hereby instructed to not to take any medication given directly or indirectly in medbeats.com.
22. Medbeats Healthcare are concerned only with prevention of disease and spreading health awareness.
23. The terms and conditions are liable to changes at any time without any prior notice [written or verbal] to anybody.
24. With increasing demand of this section Medbeats Healthcare has decided to introduce an ONLINE DOCTOR section. In this section Doctors from all over the world will answer your queries through E-mail or Live Chatting (Medbeats Chat or Yahoo/MSN/etc).
25. By Subscribing/Asking any query it is assumed that you had read al terms and conditions and agreed to all of them. These terms and conditions are liable to change at any time without and notification to anyone
26. Please do read terms and conditions regularly on the website. Medical questions are answered by the board-certified specialist physicians through e-mail.
27. the answers are sent confidentially to the patient's e-mail address. Their response time is quicker than most other online medical services and is depend on the available doctors. We found this service to be a good option to a routine clinic visit. This service is not a replacement of visiting your hospital/GP
28. . This is just a type of consultancy and also for second opinion.
29. Treatment is not at all advised here for which a thorough clinical examination and investigation is a must.
30. Send your queries with full and detailed history and investigation reports without which the query will not be answered.
31. Incomplete queries are not entertained.
32. The reply time may vary from doctor to doctor and there is no maximum time in which the queries is to be answered. However we will try to reply all queries as early as possible.
33. Terms and conditions are liable to change at any time without any notification to anyone.
34. All the decisions of MD Medbeats Healthcare are final in all respect.
35. In case any response missed/spammed before or after reply from our doctor customer is not allowed to claim on that. However he/she may send us feedback regarding that we will consider that.
Send your cheque /D.D in favour of Medbeats Healthcare Payable at Aligarh. Our Head office: Medbeats Healthcare, City Centre, Medical College Road, Aligarh 202002 INDIA.
Our Address is:
Medical College Road
SEND YOUR SMS OR CALL US: +91-9897503456
Tel: +91-571-3259226 Cell: +91-9319751700,
Cheque/D.D. in Favour of
M/S Medbeats Healthcare payable at Aligarh
Contact Our Marketing Executive: 9358211410
FOR DETAILS MAIL US AT: - firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND YOUR SMS TO OUR MOBLE No: 0091-9897830036
Or Contact our Marketing Executives.
© medbeats.com E-Mail Us Read Terms And Conditions before exploring.
Page 2 of 3
Page 3 of 3
I s/o r/o hereby declare that I am ready to abide the terms and conditions [ three pages] given to me by Medbeats Healthcare/ Medbeats.com. I know that the terms and conditions are liable to change at any time without any notification [written or verbal] to me. I also declare that the information given by me is true to the best of my knowledge and beliefs and I am responsible for the information given by me/ my company/my firm name ..
Signature and seal
Name of Applicant: .. .
Full Address .
Tel: . .. Mobile: .
Email: Date and time: . Place: ..
Any Other Detail: .
Send this for to our address :
MEDBEATS HEALTHCARE, City Centre, Medical College Road, Aligarh 202002, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.
Cheque/D.D. in Favour of M/S Medbeats Healthcare payable at Aligarh
Call Us at: +91-9897830036, 9358211410, 9319751700, Tel: +91-571-3259226
MAIL US AT: - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND YOUR QUERIES QUESTIONS ETC TO :- email@example.com